News

Wszystko co jest związane z zespołem i nie pasuje do innych kategorii.

Re: News

Postprzez 2000 man » Śr sie 12, 2009 8:43 pm

Ronnie Wood zagrał wczoraj koncert z Pearl Jam wykonując z nimi "All Along The Watchtower" 8-)

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/i ... in-london/

Pearl Jam Break Out New Songs, Rarities, Ronnie Wood in London

A solo Vedder opened the first encore with an acoustic performance of “The End,” the last track on the new album (watch it, below). The band returned for “Inside Job” and the crowd took over on “Betterman,” singing along on the first two verses with gusto. When the band launched into “Alive,” the room seemed to time-travel back to the early ’90s as crowd surfers stumbled their way to the front of the stage.

Answering the calls for a second encore, the band reclaimed the stage and Vedder spoke about his introduction to Arthur Alexander, the composer of their next tune, “Soldier of Love.” After rocking out to “State of Love and Trust” Pearl Jam enlisted Simon Townshend for help on his older brother’s tune “The Real Me” from the Who’s Quadrophenia. The familiar first notes of “Yellow Ledbetter” signaled the end as Vedder told the faithful, “This is how we say goodbye.”

Pearl Jam’s mini European tour continues Thursday in Rotterdam with additional stops in Berlin, Manchester and London’s O2 Arena. The band recently announced more U.S. dates this fall and will also play a half-dozen outdoor gigs in Australia and New Zealand. Backspacer is due out on September 20th.

Set List

“Sometimes”
“Interstellar Overdrive”
“Corduroy”
“The Fixer”
“All Along The Watchtower”
“Why Go”
“Dissident”
“Severed Hand”
“Given To Fly”
“Low Light”
“Even Flow”
“Present Tense”
“Save You”
“Down”
“Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town”
“Brother”
“Do The Evolution”
“Got Some”

Encore:

“The End” (Eddie Solo)
“Inside Job”
“Betterman”
“Alive”

Encore Two:

“Soldier Of Love”
“State Of Love And Trust”
“The Real Me”
“Yellow Ledbetter”

Tak na marginesie: PJ, ale bez Ronniego zagrali też wczoraj cover...Pink Floyd “Interstellar Overdrive” - utwór z pierwszej płyty. Dziwię się, że go ktoś jeszcze pamięta :!:
NO FUN
2000 man

Postprzez wojtek » Cz sie 20, 2009 7:04 am

Keith Richards w damskich fatałaszkach
Keith Richards lubi przebierać się w stroje swojej żony.
Gitarzysta grupy Rolling Stones bardzo interesuje się modą, zaś jego żona, była supermodelka Patty Hansen twierdzi, że rockman wygląda dobrze we wszystkim – nawet w jej ubraniach.

- Moja mama mówi, że tato wyglądałby świetnie nawet w spódniczce baletnicy. Oczywiście nigdy czegoś takiego nie nosił, ale we wszystkim wygląda dobrze. Zakłada piżamy mojej mamy, które wyglądają na nim rewelacyjnie. To bardzo fajne - mówi 23-letnia córka muzyka, Alexandra, która wspólnie z siostrą Theodorą występuje teraz w kampanii reklamowej brytyjskiego domu mody French Connection.

onet.pl

....cały Keith....
wojtek

Postprzez 2000 man » Cz sie 20, 2009 1:25 pm

Najwyraźniej doskwiera mu brak koncertów. :D
NO FUN
2000 man

Postprzez eleanorrigby » So sie 29, 2009 8:53 pm

2000 man napisał(a):Najwyraźniej doskwiera mu brak koncertów. :D

albo nie brakuje mu jacka danielsa ;) swoja droga ciezko mi sobie wyobrazic Keefa w damskich fatałaszkach :twisted:
You think I'm crazy and baby I know that it's true
Before that you know it I think that you'll go crazy too...
eleanorrigby
Stoned

Postprzez 2000 man » Wt wrz 01, 2009 8:32 am

Pojawiły się nowe dowody w sprawie śmierci Briana. Brytyjska policja jeszcze raz zajrzy do swoich teczek na temat tego co wydarzyło się 40 lat temu.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090831/ap_ ... s_death_14

UK police to review Rolling Stones guitarist death

By MEERA SELVA and MATT SURMAN, Associated Press Writers Meera Selva And Matt Surman, Associated Press Writers – Mon Aug 31, 6:41 pm ET

LONDON – Forty years after the body of Rolling Stones guitarist Brian Jones was found floating in his swimming pool following a binge of drugs and drinking, police said Monday they are reviewing the case in light of new evidence turned over by a journalist.

Jones' 1969 drowning was ruled an accident, though friends and fans have long insisted the 27-year-old rock star was murdered, and reports have swirled of a deathbed confession by a building contractor.

Sussex police in southeast England said they will examine the new documents and have not yet decided whether to officially reopen the case.

"It's too early to comment at this time as to what the outcome might be," the Sussex duty inspector said, reading a statement over the telephone.

Police did not give further details or name the journalist. The Mail on Sunday identified him as Scott Jones — a free-lancer who is not related to the musician — and said he had handed over 600 documents to police.

Brian Jones was a founding member of the Rolling Stones and reportedly came up with the band's name, taking it from a song title on a Muddy Waters album cover.

"In the beginning, Brian Jones was the real catalyst for the Rolling Stones, the smart, handsome, multi-instrumentalist leader who loved the blues and galvanized the band," Jasen Emmons, the director of curatorial affairs at Seattle's Experience Music Project, said in an e-mail.

But his role started to shrink as the band branched out from blues covers, "and his legendary substance abuse made him less reliable and desirable, although it didn't hurt the Stones' reputation as one of rock n' roll's most dangerous bands."

Jones stood out even among his bandmates for his flashy clothes and prodigious appetite for drugs. But he was quickly eclipsed by swaggering lead singer Mick Jagger and guitarist Keith Richards, whose songwriting propelled the band's popularity.

Increasingly marginalized and drawn to drugs and alcohol, Jones was convicted twice on narcotics charges, avoiding jail by promising to quit his habit.

He left the band a month before his July 2, 1969, death and was replaced by Mick Taylor.

Two 1994 books have claimed that Jones was murdered by a London building contractor hired to help renovate Jones' 11-acre Sussex estate. "Paint it Black: The Murder of Brian Jones," by Geoffrey Giuliano and "Who Killed Christopher Robin?" by Terry Rawlings, said the builder, Frank Thorogood, confessed on his deathbed in November 1993 to killing Jones.

"It was me that did Brian. I just finally snapped," Thorogood was quoted as telling Stones road manager, Tom Keylock, in Rawlings' book. Keylock died in July.

It was not clear why British police did not reopen an investigation after those books were published.

Journalist Scott Jones interviewed the woman who discovered the guitarist's body, Janet Lawson, shortly before she died last year.

In the interview, published in The Mail on Sunday last November, Lawson said that Keylock, who was her boyfriend at the time, was worried about tensions between Jones and Thorogood.

The night Jones died, official reports said there were three guests at his home — Lawson, Thorogood and Jones' girlfriend Anna Wohlin. All three gave statements to police saying Jones had been drinking that evening.

However, Lawson told Scott Jones that police had pressured her and "were trying to put words into my mouth," the newspaper report said.

It quoted Lawson as saying that the evening Jones died, the group had eaten in the early evening, and Jones and Thorogood began fooling around in the swimming pool. A short while later Jones, who was by then in the pool alone, asked her to find his asthma inhaler.

"I went to look for it by the pool, in the music room, the reception room and then the kitchen," she said, when suddenly an agitated Thorogood appeared.

"Frank came in in a lather. His hands were shaking. He was in a terrible state. I thought the worst almost straight away and went to the pool to check. When I saw Brian on the bottom of the pool and was calling for help, Frank initially did nothing."

She said her original police statement did not mention any tensions between Jones and Thorogood, or the fact that Thorogood initally ignored her cries for help because she was "tired, confused and nervous."

Scott Jones also spoke to Bob Marshall, the chief investigating officer in the case. Marshall, who retired in 1974, said he still believed Jones' death was "a tragic accident, a simple drowning."

The title of Rawlings' book, " Who Killed Christopher Robin?," is a reference to Jones' estate, which was formerly the home of the late A.A. Milne, author of "Winnie the Pooh," which features the character Christopher Robin.

The Rolling Stones are one of the most influential and biggest-selling rock bands in the world, with album sales estimated at more than 200 million copies. The band's long list of classic hits include "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction," "Street Fighting Man" and "You Can't Always Get What You Want."

The band, now made up of Jagger, Richards, Ronnie Wood — who replaced Taylor in 1975 — and drummer Charlie Watts, topped Forbes' list of wealthiest musical performers in 2007, earning some $88 million between June 2006 and June 2007, mostly from their "Bigger Bang Tour." E-mails and phone calls to the groups' publicists and record labels were unanswered Monday.

Meanwhile, Jones' early death continues to feed his reputation long after he is gone.

"It's that mystery surrounding his death combined with the public's fondness for conspiracy theory that keeps Jones' death front and center," Richard Aquila, a professor at Penn State, Erie, who studies social and cultural history, said in an e-mail. "After all, he was a founding member of one of rock's all-time greatest bands — another example of a fallen rock star gone but not forgotten."
NO FUN
2000 man

Postprzez wojtek » Śr wrz 02, 2009 1:25 pm

No ta informacja...oby plotka...powaliła mnie dzisiaj...

Charlie Watts opuścił The Rolling Stones
Perkusista The Rolling Stones, Charlie Watts, postanowił rozstać się z kolegami.
- Charlie opuścił Stonesów - wyjawił anonimowy informator serwisu Undercover. - Już nigdy nie pojedzie z nimi w trasę ani nie nagra płyty.

Miejsce muzyka zająć ma Charlie Drayton, który współpracował z Keithem Richardsem przy projekcie Expensive Winos.

- On już po prostu nie chce się tym dłużej zajmować - wyjaśnia osoba z otoczenia Anglika.

Ostatnia płyta 68-latka i The Rolling Stones to "A Bigger Bang" z września 2005 roku.

http://www.onet.pl

P.S......co Wy na to????
wojtek

Postprzez Black Limousine » Śr wrz 02, 2009 1:57 pm

Czekam na oficjalne oświadczenie zespołu. Czasami pismaki piszą rożne bzdury... Ronniego też już wyrzucali...
Black Limousine

Postprzez Honky Tonk Man » Śr wrz 02, 2009 2:19 pm

Mam nadzieję, że to tylko plotka...
Honky Tonk Man

Postprzez StarStar » Śr wrz 02, 2009 2:54 pm

Nienawidzę, po prostu NIENAWIDZĘ takich durnych plotek. Nigdy nic konkretnego - to działa na zasadzie 'ktoś tam coś tam powiedział, ale nikt nie wie, czy ty prawda'.
Kurna, czekam na jakąś rzetelną informację na ten temat, bo co to jest jakiś onet.pl :evil:
StarStar

Postprzez 2000 man » Śr wrz 02, 2009 3:13 pm

A może to jest sterowana plotka, żeby zrobić promocję przyszłej trasie?
NO FUN
2000 man

Poprzednia stronaNastępna strona

Powrót do The Rolling Stones ogólnie